The documentation for the escapeHTML function says that it "Make[s] a
string safe for HTML, converting the usual suspects (lt, gt, quot,
apos, amp)".  The problem is that it doesn't work with apostrophes.

Looking at the source code (I'm using the packed version of 1.3.1), it
seems as though the apostrophe replacement is missing:

escapeHTML:function(s){
return
s.replace(/&/g,"&amp;").replace(/"/g,"&quot;").replace(/</g,"&lt;").replace(/>/g,"&gt;");

I believe that adding ".replace(/'/, "&apos;")" to the end of the
replacement sequence will fix the problem.

Thanks,

Sean