Jorge Godoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'll write one and post on the ML again.

Here it is.  You'll just have to fix the path to the packed version of
MochiKit.  This is just multiplying each numeric value by 3.

I've just made a few simplifications from my real case (where my for loop
iterates of a JSON result containing data that will be turned into table rows
instead of generating a loop with "known" indexes), but kept the structure of
everything else.

Thanks for your attention,
--
Jorge Godoy      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>