Thomas Hervé wrote:
> As you seem to have spotted, Controls.js is not supported at all. It's
> here by accident, and there're very few chances that it'll be in the
> next MochiKit release, or even in a release one day.

Yes. I read your earlier mail :) But as I looked at the autocompleter
within the Controls.js, it looked rather small, well designed and
MochiKitti.

So my hope was that somebody also fell in love with this code and put
allready effort in - I looked at the autocompletes of dojo and some
mor, and the looked quite bigger and more complicated

> Bob would be a better judge, but I don't think autocomplete/ajax editor
> is a feature suited for MochiKit.

What would be the best place to store "mochikitted autocompleters" ?
Maybe there could be something like the /contrib directory within
postgres. It is for projects which belong to PostgreSQL, but not to the
core PostgreSQL.

> For now, there are no docs, no examples, and no maintainer for this
> file.
:) your comments within Control.js is more then other libraries have :)
:)
But I got the point

Any recommendations for a supported, maintained, documented,
examplified autocompleter who works with MochiKit and is not to fat?

Harald