Seemingly random problem.  Sometimes I get the error, on refresh
sometimes it goes away.

On FF it says _548 has no properties.  On IE when I debug, it points to
the line where it says self._observers is null or doesn't exist.

I'm using TurboGears.   I made skeleton files where one master file is
extended by a template file. In the master file i include the
mochikit.js.

I removed as much as possible from both files.  The template file just
has a link to itself, which when I cilck on it it pops up the error msg
(pops up in IE, or shows in jscript console in FF).