I'm working with the latest MochiKit from SVN and have been testing
with Firefox 1.5.0.5, IE6, IE5.5 and have been trying to test with
Opera 9.00.  Specifically what I'm trying to get working is connect a
select list onchange to a function which performs certain effects on
certain elements within a form.  For example, when a user changes the
value in a select list, I'd like to "fade" or "switchoff" certain
elements in the form and "appear" others.  This is working fine in
Firefox and IE, but not Opera.  I'm able to get Opera to use some of
the MochiKit DOM.js code, but not the Effects.js.  I've googled, but
can't come up with any reason for this and haven't read about any known
issues with Opera and MochiKit.  Has anyone else experienced anything
like this?

Thanks,

----

- Jeremy M. Jones