I checked out the latest trunk this morning (Revision 1074).  I noticed
that the DragAndDrop.js is not being built into the packed version of
MochiKit.js.  Is there a reason for this or is just not being done?

So then I manually included the DragAndDrop.js.  In my test page, I got
the error:
 d.makePositioned is not defined (DragAndDrop.js line 499).  I thought
perhaps mixing the packed version of MochiKit.js was causing some
problem, so I edited the MochiKit.js file's SUBMODULES to include
"DragAndDrop", and then re-packed the script.  I still got the same
error.

Anyhow, either I'm missing something or perhaps the DragAndDrop.js
isn't quite ready on trunk yet.

Suggestions?
Thanks
Dennis