I've done some decent implementations of a Queue and a Stack that I
think would be a worthwhile part of MochiKit.  They're useful in places
where linear time element insertion and removal are important.  The
Queue is particularly useful in most places that Array.shift() is being
used (as with Deferred's chain).

There's an AsyncQueue along with that which returns a Deferred on
get(), fired when an element is available.

I thought I should mention it here before committing, because (a) I'm
not completely certain this is the sort of thing Bob wants in MochiKit;
and (b) I'm not sure where to put it.  It fits the type of thing we
find in Base, but maybe it's not useful enough for general users to
contribute to making Base bigger.  Thoughts?

--
paul