Hello.

I'm using SwapDom to show a textarea, but it would be nice use an
editor [1] instead the default textarea.
Last time I tried, I couldn't get it to work because the editor could
not find the "textarea" (it was created dynamically).
Is anyone using something like that? And with what editor? Can I use
visual effects (from Mochi or Scriptaculous)?
Any idea/code snippet/example would help.

[]s
core

[1] http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/ or http://fckeditor.net/

--
Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aka coredump