On 11/1/06, Craig Amundsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I'm starting to noodle around with MochiKit after having done a bit of
> roll-my-own Javascript coding. I'm trying to do some DOM manipulation stuff
> and have run into a problem that I can't get past. I'm creating a couple of
> spans, appending them to the document's body and putting some text in each
> span. Right in front of the text I'm putting in the each span is '[object
> Object]'. I can't figure out what's making that happen. Here's my test page:

That's because you're not calling the functions with the right arguments.

SPAN(null, {attributes}) is not correct. The null should definitely
not be there. Was there something in the documentation that made you
think that the attributes should be second?

SPAN({attributes}, contents...), or SPAN(null, contents...) if no
attributes are necessary.

-bob