On 02/11/06, Bob Ippolito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11/2/06, Dave  Woodwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Someone mentioned including New.js...the problem is I dunno where to
> > find it...
> >
> > btw...using the latest version of Mochi...as of today.
>
> New.js and the majority of the functionality documented in the Visual
> module are only available in MochiKit 1.4 and later, which is not yet
> released. If you want to use it now, you'll have to use a checkout of
> svn trunk. New.js is in svn trunk.

Also if you are serving application/xhtml+xml to those who can handle
it (like me) then make sure to either use one of the two
tags for all the individual scripts or use the packed version. That
one caught me out. I had to delve into the code to find out what was
going on. (as a side note, if it isn't already this is something that
should be documented).

--
http://grimboy.co.uk