Hello all.

I've been around mochikit for a few days now, and I must confess I'm
having some trouble getting along with it. I'm particularly interested
in the drag and drop components, but I can't even get the example to
work (the one with the four coloured draggable squares). I'm sure I've
imported mochikit from the correct path but the squares just won't
move! I've tryed mochikit 1.3 and 1.4 (both packed versions) but to no
avail. I've read that I should import New.js for the draganddrop to
work, but it's just empty when I browse it on the cvs trunk...

Any suggestions or pointers to any howto that may be of any help?

Thanks,
RG