Hi

I want to call a javascript while the page reloads. So in the KID page
I tried putting the javascript call in the body tag :

But this is evoking no response for some reason unknown to me.

I have even tried the following way :

<head>
                <script type="text/javascript">
                window.onload = function() {
                        alert("onload");

                }
                window.onresize = function() {
                        alert("onresize");

                }
                </script>
</head>

In this case also the script is not being called on resize or onload.
Can any one please tell me what is wrong. Is there any way to achieve
the same using Mochikit?

Thanks and Regards
Roopesh