On 1/2/07, Tom Berger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all and Happy New Year!

I am trying to use blindDown/blindUp to reveal and hide an optional section
of a page. Both functions work beautifully on an element that was initially
visible and fully expanded, but I'd like to start with the element hidden. I
set the element's style to 'display: none', but as a result the blindDown
animation does not work (the element remains non-displayed until the end of
the animation and then displays at once).

Any ideas on how I could initialize the element not to display and use
blindDown to reveal it?

Cheers,

Tom

Did you set display:none inline? This seems to work fine with
blindDown (and the other "reveal" animations) for me.

<elem style="display:none"></elem>