I'm loading some data with loadJSONDoc() and need to pass some
additional information to the callback function besides just the JSON.

My specific situation is that I have a form with several line items.
When the user enters a code into one field on the line item, I need to
lookup some data and fill out a few other fields. So what I need to
pass to the callback is either the line item number, or preferably an
object I have that encapsulates information about the line item.

Any ideas?

I think it'd be nice if the Deffered callbacks worked like connect()
does, in that it could take an object and function.

Thanks
 Justin