On 1/10/07, Jorge Godoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "troels knak-nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > There's this (Which I'm the author of):
> > http://candyscript.com/projects/minikit/samples/date.html
>
> How I18Nized is it?  How can I instruct it to show month names in pt_BR and
> use dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy format?

The format is fixed, but you can adjust the month names by passing an
optional parameter:
datePicker($("foo"), {i18n: {months: [
  "January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July",
  "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"
]}});
You can change the label for the optional null-checkbox as well, by
supplying a key of nullValue to i18n.

--
troels