"Adriano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I do not know to program .js, I know very little, I am learning.
>
> you it could explain me, as I could make to work?
>
> Sorry about my english.

Hi Adriano!

I really recommend you buy a book (at Livrarias Saraiva, Siciliano, Tempo
Real, etc.) on the subject and start reading it.  There are pockets by Editora
Ciência Moderna (if I remember correctly) that are guides to JS that might be
valuable later.

There are lots of documents on the net about JavaScript -- even in Brazilian
Portuguese -- that you could use to start learning.

And, if you can read English better, then you'll have lots of other
resources.  Start with simple things then go to more complex stuff later.  If
you can't you can always try some of the online translators -- such as
Google and Babelfish -- to get a starting point.

Be seeing you,
--
Jorge Godoy      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>