In Visual.Move.prototype.setup, there's the following (line 869)
        var s = this.element.style;
        var originalVisibility = s.visibility;
        var originalDisplay = s.display;

        if (originalDisplay == 'none') {
            s.visibility = 'hidden';
            s.display = '';
        }

 .... // some code that doesn't change originalDisplay

        if (originalDisplay == 'none') {
            s.visibility = originalVisibility;
            s.display = originalDisplay;
        }

So there's no real change.

The first if-statement might be trying to fix a FF bug involving
hidden input fields. Here's where I found it:
http://pennypacker.net/articles/five_bad_things_about_firefox

I've never had problems, so I can't vouch for it, but one of the if-
statements doesn't belong, so I figured I should point it out.

 - Aaron