I have. I've checked to see if the files are loading and everything,
and they are. I've also added everything from MochiKit to the page
header, including DragAndDrop.js. Still nothing.

As for the error:

Error: dojo is not defined
Source File: /__package__.js
Line: 1

This could be the issue, but I don't recall needing __package__.js for
what I'm trying to do.