On 7/6/07, Karen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It means it's not RFC-compliant out of the box. I'm not saying that's
> a bad thing overall (the other 99% of the time, you don't want
> overhead for bits that almost no one uses), I'm just saying it's a bad
> fit for me.
>
> "Three lines of code" for this fix and that does start to add up; at a
> certain point it becomes more efficient to start with a more low-level
> library rather than try to impose a new design philosphy on a more
> advanced one.

The whole point of using advanced design like deferreds in a
high-level library/framework like MochiKit, is that it's easily
extendable to handle edge cases like yours, with little extra code.
You can go with something more low level, but in my experience you'll
just end up with more code to maintain.

Arnar