I *am* curious as to the effort to get us to an official '1.4' release -
seemed like there was a bit of momentum a few weeks/months back to get all
bugs fixed and get it shipped, but then it seemed to die.

Other than that, I think MK is near-perfect and find it interesting how
people seem to feel that if a product/technology/etc. isn't constantly being
developed, it is somehow not that great or not worth using; if MochiKit
fulfills the measure of its creation (i.e. if its current state meets the
goals set out for its original design/purpose), then why does it need to be
continually developed? Some things just mature and are then good enough
unless major bugs pop up.

Jason Bunting

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:42 PM