On 8/21/07, Jonathan Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is a bug in Mochikit, or my error.
>
> The following do not work in IE 6:
>
> <script>
>     callLater(1, window.print);
>     callLater(2, alert, 'drink beer');
> </script>
>
> yet these do:
> <script>
>     function f() {
>         window.print();
>     }
>     function g() {
>         alert('drink beer');
>     }
>     callLater(1, f);
>     callLater(2, g);
> </script>
>
> Works beautifully in Firefox though.Tried with Mochikit 1.3.1 and a
> recent dump from SVN.

Some of these built-in methods and functions aren't actual JavaScript
functions and aren't compatible with Function.prototype.apply, so
using MochiKit directly on them may not work. I think there's a
workaround for it in MochiKIt that makes it work in Firefox and maybe
Safari but I guess that workaround doesn't work properly in IE6.

-bob