On 10/3/07, scipio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How hard can it be to tag the repository and
> update a couple lines of text on a web page?

Do you need any specific functionality that isn't in place in MochiKit?

At least for me, MK is doing what I need it to do, and as long as
there are bugfixes and at least someone responsible for making
decisions I'm happy. So I agree with Bob and I think he and the other
maintainers are doing a fine job.

This discussion pops up here regularly. Why aren't there realeases?
People think MK is not stable etc. etc. IMNSHO MochiKit is a
relatively small component of webapps and most folks only use specific
parts of it - so determining if it's stable in the context of your
project is not that hard.

Bob, about accepting stuff into MK that you're not comfortable with
giving a realease "ok" on, I guess the Selector module is one of
those. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to refine it since I
started my MSc studies this fall and still doing my day-job. I'm happy
to review patches though.

As a side note, I'll admit that I find myself looking towards JQuery
more often now. Not because I find MK is lacking but because JQuery is
good also.

Arnar