Hello,

     I'm using mochikit 1.3.1 in a web application (it's being
included through turbogears if that makes a difference).  Everything
works fine in FF, but in IE 7 I'm having a strange problem.

      When I visit the page for the first time, the very first ajax
request is executed without a problem.  All subsequent requests,
however, are not even sent to the server (I added print statements to
my server side code to verify whether or not it was actually being
hit).  It seems to just recycle the previous response.

     Any help would be appreciated.