Hi,

I developed my site using Internet Explorer v7.  Now I come to find
out it doesn't work with firefox.

in my Javascript I have:

        self.form = getElement("loginForm");
        self.form.login.focus();

and I keep getting "self.form has no properties" error message in the
Firefox Error Console.

Granted, this issue isn't that big a deal as it just isn't focusing.
But I have other places where I get the exact same error message
"self.form has no properties"

Here is the HTML for the form:

<form name='loginForm' action='process.html' method='POST'
id="lfForm">
<select name='login'>
<option> A Bunch of Options </option>
</select></div>
maxlength="100" value ="" /></div>
class='null'></div>

<input type="hidden" name="validbrowser" value="false">
</form>

Can anyone provide advice/help?

Thanks,
-David