I would be very interested in participating in an effort to build up a
library of code that uses MochiKit if someone wants to get that going; I
ported Cody Lindley's jQuery-based ThickBox over to MK quite a while back
and think it would be nice to have similar "widgets" around for MK to help
me sell the idea of using MK to those around me.

MochiKit port of ThickBox 2.1:
http://www.sapientdevelopment.com/dotnetnuke/downloads/Mochikit/MochiKitThic
kBox.zip

Jason Bunting