Per Cederberg schrieb:
 > While testing some fixes for MochiKit.Visual, I updated the demo page
 > for MochiKit.Visual to also include a slow-motion alternative:
 >
 > http://mochikit.com/examples/effects/index.html

Good idea. Maybe we should use a checkbox to activate slow-motion and/or
use rounded buttons or a drop-down list to select the various effects?
Or normal links? Clickable text isn't really attractive.

 > Kind of cool with effects running in slow-motion. But it also shows
 > issues with element padding and MochiKit.Style.getElementDimensions
 > quite clearly (or is it perhaps #286).

Do you mean that slideDown etc. make the box too big and then shrink
back to the original size?

-- Chris