Sorry I didn't get back sooner, I've been busy with many other things.
I'm not primarily a web developer so but I still tend to do a fair
amount of it for my company. At this point the various blind and slide
functions are working fine on the three platforms I've been testing on
(Firefox 3, Safari 3.1 and IE 7). I've updated the various slide left/
right functions to work on all three as well, the last patch had
problems on IE 7. I've emailed the patch to Per Cederberg as I don't
have access to upload patches to trac direction, the original ticket #
is 312, http://trac.mochikit.com/ticket/312. It's still fairly ugly
but I've updated it to use the getElementDimensions and such as
discussed.

I still have one unresolved issue with Firefox 3 "jumping" when the
animation starts, haven't really had the time to look into that. I've
got an example of it in action at
http://clicksense.lucidmedia.com:8080/clicksense/demo.
This is a staging url so not sure how long it's going to be active. If
anyone can figure out why the sliding jumps when the animation starts
I would love to know if I don't get to it myself. It may well have to
do with the inner dimensions from getElementDimensions but not sure
and at the moment am tied up in some other things.