MochiKit 1.4 has now been released and is available on the web site:

    http://mochikit.com/download.html

The full change history from version 1.3.1 is rather lengthy, but you
can find it on our web site:

    http://mochikit.com/doc/html/MochiKit/index.html#version-history

As far as I know, there should be no backwards-incompatible API
changes between 1.3.1 and 1.4. If you happen to find one, please let
us know through this mailing list so that we can update the docs
and/or fix the issues.

Finally, many thanks to everyone who contributed code, documentation,
bug reports, ideas and everything else during this long development
cycle. Looking forward to hear from you all during the 1.5
development.

Cheers,

/Per