Hello,

I was taking a closer look at MochiKit.Signal in order to find a way
to include some added options illustrated here:
http://trac.mochikit.com/ticket/155

Looking at the code, I saw the declared dependency of MochiKit.Signal
from MochiKit.Style; the reason for this dependency is to include some
coordinate logic in order to process some mouse events.

Wouldn't it be better to avoid including all MochiKit.Style just for a
tiny chunk of convenience? In the packed version of MochiKit this
inclusion does not make any difference, but if you are building your
own packaged version, I would find very inconvenient to require the
inclusion of MochiKit.Style.

Best regards,

Giulio Cesare