It has been discussed previously here on the list, but since 1.4
wasn't released then I don't think anybody bothered to do anything.
With version 1.4 finally out there, perhaps the time for action is
now?

Feel free to try to contact Google about this. Personally I wouldn't
bother, since I've only had the "/dev/null" experience every time I've
tried to contact them before. :-(

Cheers,

/Per