I have an iframe on a page, and im trying to write some ajax to check
the src variable when onchange is called. However, it has to be
secure, so rather than include onchange='func()' in the HTML, I have
to assign it with javascript. Im still pretty new to mochikit, and im
wondering what the best way to set this up would be?

Thanks in advance, sorry if its a bit vague.