Hello Per,

I have been able to hack the SimpleTest.TestRunner code in order to be
"recursive", that is I can now have a TestRunner load other
TestRunners and not just SimpleTests as in the current code.

I still have a strange problem with Firefox 3.08 where the number of
successful tests reported is sometimes wrong, but otherwise it works
fine.

Attached you can find my updated version of TestRunner.js and
SimpleTest.js, in case anyone is interested.

Regards,

Giulio Cesare