Greetings PMC,
just wanted to inform you that the changes that were discussed regarding
the Eclipse QVT Operational project have been implemented.
We've retired the 2 inactive committers and replaced the project lead.
Thanks for your collaboration.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa

--
*The Eclipse Management Organization |* Eclipse Foundation