Dear Remi,
the Eclipse Papyrus project has been added to our list of candidates for
termination. I will inform you and the PMC once we start the termination
review.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado

On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 7:56 AM Remi Schnekenburger via modeling-pmc <
modeling-pmc@eclipse.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As the project lead of the Modeling Papyrus-RT project, I would like to
> initiate a termination review for this project.
> Indeed, it has suffered a lack of activity over the last years, and we
> came to the conclusion [1] that it would be better to terminate it rather
> than migrate it to another repository.
>
> Best regards,
> Rémi Schnekenburger
>
> [1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/3817

*The Eclipse Management Organization |* Eclipse Foundation