On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Riccardo Vangelisti
<riccardo.vangeli...@sadel.it> wrote:
> Fiuu... ;)
>
> I've attach'd the previuosly patch with CallLog renamed to Voice as you want
> :)

I think this is already a good start for an API.

Dan, what do you think?

> Let me know what's the next step.

Next steps would be:
  * Add this introspection XML to the list which generates the DBus
support in libmm-glib.
  * Implement client-side support for the new interface in libmm-glib
(e.g. a MMCall in libmm-glib)
  * Implement mmcli support for the new interface (e.g. add new
actions, and so on).
  * Implement the MMIfaceModemVoice interface in the MM daemon, and
make the generic MMBroadbandModem implement it, chaining up all the
state transitions (initialize, enable, disable, shutdown).
  * Make sure a check_support() is provided, so that we can control
that the interface shows up only when we have implemented the voice
support.
  * Implement the new MMBaseCall object in the MM daemon, managed by
the MMIfaceModemVoice interface.
  * Implement the voice related support in the targeted plugin.

We could add this API patch to a  new branch in the git repo, and move
on forward from there patch by patch.

--
Aleksander
https://aleksander.es