Hi,

Sorry about the newbie question:

Do you know of any modular device to run USSD sessions? And eventually SMS? Or GPRS?

By modular I mean not a USB dongle, but a smaller PCB which I can embed in my machine instead of plugin it, hanging outside.

Does modemmanager support USSD commands?

Or should I use other software? Or maybe I have to use AT commands directly without any other abstraction layer?

Thanks for any insights.

For the moment I've been using an HSPDA dongle with which I send SMS, but I'd like to embed this dongle inside the machine (in a PCB cape) and also support USSD sessions.

--
João M. S. Silva