Hey Dan,

On 10/04/17 17:50, Dan Williams wrote:
> Port some stuff over to GTask, clean up some QCDM stuff, and also make
> sure QCDM code opens the port when it needs to instead of assuming
> there's a port already open.  That's necessary for Huawei DDSETEX voice
> support.

I've reviewed these patches:

3297fd9b broadband-modem: open QCDM port for CDMA Serving System
checking when needed
5cfa8ccc broadband-modem: open QCDM port for Call Manager state checking
when needed
2168fb1d broadband-modem: open QCDM port for HDR state checking when needed
9b71cdd7 broadband-modem: open QCDM port for access tech checking when
needed
cb578c72 broadband-modem: open QCDM port for signal checking when needed
764cb5f9 broadband-modem-novatel: $NWRSSI can report lower values than -115
7c64a894 broadband-modem-novatel: clean up detailed registration state
handling
a8b846df broadband-modem-novatel: clean up access technology reporting

They all look good to me, feel free to merge them.

Some comments:

 * Why don't we setup a pair of "mm_base_modem_qcdm_command()" and
""mm_base_modem_qcdm_command_full()" methods? The former would
automatically peek a QCDM port, open it, and run the QCDM command on it.
The _full() version would get as input a MMPortSerialQcdm directly. This
would be similar to what's done for AT commands, and could probably
simplify the logic as there wouldn't be any need to explicitly
open/close the port at each QCDM command implemented.

 * I was thinking that it could make sense to have a common
"task_serial_port_cleanup" method instead of the three
hdr_state_cleanup_port(), cm_state_cleanup_port() and
cdma1x_serving_system_state_cleanup_port(), but it probably isn't worth
it, unless there are many more cases where it would apply.

--
Aleksander
https://aleksander.es