Hey Nikhil,

>       We are installing NetworkManager and ModemManager as a package while
> yocto image building .
>       Networkmanager Version :- 1.10.6
>       ModemManager version :- 1.6.4
> 1)  You mean that no need to run mmcli commands manually , when module
> detects networkmanager will automatically take ip from there.

Yes, that is right. As long as you have NetworkManager running and
correct settings available, you can just rely on NM/nmcli to bring up
the connection, no need to touch mmcli for anything.

> 2)  > Are you building NetworkManager with the --with-modem-manager-1
>  > explicit configure option? Can you confirm whether that's the case?
> > Actually, could you post the output of the configure report when NM is
> > built?
>   yes. i am building Networkmanager with ModemManager  , how to give explicit
> configure option .
>   do you want Networkmanager status report ?

Check the NetworkManager build output, look for the initial configure
report, and check if "modemmanager: yes" is being reported.

And while you're at it, I'd suggest you use a newer MM version as
well; 1.6.4 is totally unsupported right now. :)

--
Aleksander
https://aleksander.es