Si Sebastian,

When I run the at+qeng=”servingcell” command with mmcli as:

sudo mmcli -m 0 --command=at+qeng=”servingcell”

I get the following error:

GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.Connection.NoCarrier: No
carrier'

Do you know why am I getting it?

Thank you!

--
Federico Murciano
B.Sc. Telecommunications Engineer

www.dai-labor.de

DAI-Labor - Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Chief Executive