Hey all,

I'd like to ask for help from anyone willing to work a bit more in ModemManager.

Everyone in this list always has a "preferred" module to work with,
usually because that may be the only module at hand. But there are
tasks that are orthogonal to all modules and protocols, like e.g. the
logic behind the encoding used in USSD operations. I believe this
logic may need a bit of love, and solving some of the open questions
may require going through specs trying to understand how all this is
supposed to work. This is not a true coding task, it's more a task of
understanding what needs to be done and whether we're doing it ok or
not.

I've written details about it in the following gitlab issue:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mobile-broadband/ModemManager/-/issues/291

If anyone is interested in helping a bit, please take a look at the
task and let me know!
Also, happy holidays!

--
Aleksander