Ok, do it looks now promising,Can You help me to do that?What do I need to do
now?
-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------Od: Aleksander Morgado
<aleksan...@aleksander.es> Data: 29.01.2021  10:07  (GMT+01:00) Do: Mateusz
Lamparski <t...@torunska2.pl> DW: "ModemManager (development)"
<modemmanager-devel@lists.freedesktop.org> Temat: Re: please help me to
understand whats is going on, connected byt
  ping -I wwan0 wp.pl is not woprking no network istead. Hey,> Tnak You for the
reply ,> ok, so the IP setting of wwan0 are by default set witch dhclient -4>
wwan0 realy no idea what dhclient does there , but after restart it> all> works
perfect, til some time.>Ah, ok. So what's probably happening here is that at
some point thenetwork is disconnecting you, you lose full data connectivity,
butModemManager still thinks you're connected. It's been a long timesince I've
tested a MBIM Huawei device, so not really sure if I'veseen them reporting
network disconnections or not, but that is whatshould have been happening: when
the network kicks you out, the modemrealizes that and sends a MBIM "Basic
Connect" "Connect Notification"telling you that the activation state of the
INTERNET context is"deactivated", see the basic_connect_notification_connect()
method inthe mm-broadband-modem-mbim.c source file. If your modem is notsending
you that notification, MM will still think the modem isconnected and you'll see
the problem you're seeing.You should probably try to reproduce this problem
running ModemManagerand looking for these notification messages; it could very
well bethat we're not processing them correctly even if they
arrive.--Aleksanderhttps://aleksander.es