Hi guys,

First of all, thanks Florian for your mail about staying on-topic - it
was completely right. Personally, I receive enough garbage in my
mailbox not to welcome more sent via a mailing list that I
specifically allow as useful/desired content.

Secondly, I'd certainly warn the moderators about engaging in
conversations with people who are actually the source of spam and
off-topic content that we are supposed to be filtering out.

It's surprising what can actually be learned about you/us and used
against your intentions by interacting with these people...

Just a little 2 cents. I'll return to the background now.

David Nelson