My interpreatation (sorry for the misspellings) of IN the House of The
Late Scape Goat is that it is about Kurt Cobain. Ya, this may seem like
a dumb interpretation but thats what struck me when i first heard it and
i havent shook it since. Everytime i hear them sing the words
"scapegoat" i keep thinking of that Nirvana song when Kurt sings "black
sheep got black mailed again". And the words about something being all
over the place like on all the rotating eyes and all the t-shirts and in
all the malls...that reminds me of how Nirvana was once so eminent.
Anyhow...
I just want to state my surprise that someone hadn't heard of the
Ventures, I thought they were BIG, Legendary... You know about as famous
as any other famous 60's band. I'm not even from the northwest (well,
montana) but I grew up with the ventures... I just thought that was a
bit peculiar. I guess my perceptions arent always accurate. Speaking of
surf rock, does anyone like Man...or AStro-Man?