i had the opposite experience with NMH... i went to see a band they
opened for early last year and was blown away by their performance. they
are the first band in the past six or seven years that caught me off
guard. i hadn't even ever heard of them and now they're one of my top
ten favorite bands!

anybody know what the mouse is up to these days??? it seems that they're
just hibernating.

jason.