What the hell!?  Is there someone out there who can stop random companies
from using the list for commercial purposes?

Theo C.                                "We do not what we ought;
University of Washington                What we ought not, we do;
---------------=>ICQ# 1127582           And lean upon the thought
                                        That chance will bring us through."
                                                           -Matthew Arnold