Man, that boy talks so much crap.  I'm sure they didn't record a new album
and scrap it...plus last I heard the 7" was in the works.

Theo C.                                "We do not what we ought;
University of Washington                What we ought not, we do;
---------------=>ICQ# 1127582           And lean upon the thought
                                        That chance will bring us through."
                                                           -Matthew Arnold