> i dont' like spreading rumours esp. when they're as serious as this but
> i just wanted to put this out for everyone to see, and i'm hoping
> someone has more information or wants to discuss it...i have no opinion
> yet as to if this is true or not but i'm really hoping it isn't becos
> then that means (obviously) that i can't ever listen to modest mouse

here's the url to the thread she was refering to when mentioning
punkrock.net later in her email --

http://messages.punkrock.net/?action=listthread&topic=001415-
000000-022499-000019.msg&showdays=2

in all honesty, i believe in what the people on the above message
board are saying -- don't believe everything you read on the
internet.  this rape charge may be true, and if it is i can honestly
say that issac is a pig and that the stuff i've heard about him being
evil is true; but if this happened and the girl brought it to the police
why hasn't anyone important jumped on it yet?  seriously, spin
magazine and rolling stone and sonicnet and all of those other fun
magazines seem to be drooling over the mouse, so don't you think
you'd hear something about the whole horrible situation from them?

i rest my case..  hopefully i'm right.

and, on other notes, this is my first post.  hello.  i'm brad, a high
school student who listens to lots of what some folk call the 'indie
rock' and some old school punk as well.  i dig lots of bands, most
of which i won't go on about here but i'll gladly ramble on about if
you email me.  my webpage is going to be down until the middle of
march (or until i move it back to http://www.portup.com/~koskib),
so..  i hope to enjoy the list as much as i've enjoyed others...

---
'crazy people are right on; crazy people are right.' -- 's.
soup', sebadoh. go here now: http://futon.resnet.mtu.edu/bk