A friend of mine told me that last year, he went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, and
while he was there Issac from Modest Mouse got him drunk and slipped a mickey in
his drink.  He told me that all he remembers is waking up the next morning in a
motel room bathtub filled with ice.  On the wall was scribbled "don't move, call
911."  Turns out Modest Mouse stole his kidney and sold it on the black market.

 Although Issac did leave him a signed copy of the "Long Drive" on vinyl on the
motel bed.

--

Sam Leininger                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"We must love our work or our labor will devour us whole."
                -- Hal Hartley, "Theory of Achievement"