hey kids!
anyone going to that coney island high show look for tall kid with long
brown hair.. possibly wearing homemade neutral milk hotel tshirt.

and as for the covers thing.
you guys can send me mp3s thru email and i will immediately put them up
for download .. (covers).
bruce was kind enough to slap a cover of Broke together and i really
like it, and im really interested in hearing all the rest of the stuff.
uhm. yeah. if you wanna contact me about it you can always AIM me.. my
AIM name is ruxxell.

and the modest mouse boots site goes down on thursday the 4th in the
evening and comes back up prolly the morning of the 15th (spring break)

and if anyone has the show from bard college on november 5th 1998 i
really really need it.

ruxx