Braid's first album is so much better than the new one. It just flows so
much better...Frame and Canvas sounds so...forced to me.

Anyways, I've seen Braid once with the Get Up Kids, and the Get Up Kids
rocked the shit out of Braid (I think they broke the PA before Braid got
to play, so it sounded like shit.) I think I'm going to see them in
Portland tho...

Ben Hubbird
[EMAIL PROTECTED]